What are the two types of run flat tyres?
Run-flat tyres, which are constructed with a self-supporting system, have an extra layer of rubber embedded in their sidewalls which makes them reinforced and support the vehicle’s weight even after a puncture.
Support ring system
Run-flat tyres Wokingham engineered with a support ring system come with a hard rubber ring embedded in their sidewalls, which prevents the tyres from shrinking out of their rims in case of a flat.
Please note: Run-flat tyres can be safely used only on wheels that have a TPMS sensor, which alerts the car owner whenever the tyre pressure drops 25% below the recommended level. Also, these tyres are not fit for repairs and must always be replaced following a puncture.
What are the advantages of using run flat tyres Wokingham?
- Run-flat tyres help to avoid the hassle of changing punctured tyres immediately in unfavourable conditions.
- It keeps the structural integrity of the tyres intact.
- It helps to prevent tyre puncture-related road accidents.
- Run-flat units effectively manage the vehicle’s weight, and hence, offer optimal car handling experience.
- It also prevents the hassle of carrying spare tyres in your vehicle.
- Run-flat tyres you can avail at our garage
Listed below are some of the best-selling run-flat tyres Wokingham that you can avail from our garage:
- Continental SSR
- Pirelli Cinturato P7
- Michelin ZP
- Bridgestone DriveGuard, etc.
You can also buy run-flat tyres Wokingham online from our official website. Just fill in some essential details like car registration number, tyre size and choose your desired units from the convenience of your home. You can also call us to book a fitting appointment.
Still searching for run-flat tyres near me?
Stop searching and schedule an appointment with us by calling on 011 8979 8842.